Classic Tweed Mittens
We are adding the pattern to your Knitting Patterns.
This pattern has been saved to My Knitting Patterns.
"Nothing says fall like tweed! These classic tweed mittens are the perfect accessory for cooler weather. Rounded tops add a touch of sweetness to the mittens, and their long cuffs will keep your hands warm. These mittens are knit on smaller needles (sizes 2 and 3). This makes for a nice, tight fabric that will keep out cold breezes. These mittens are a relatively quick knit because they are knit in DK weight yarn. Links to a free pattern are included."
Knitting Needle Size2 or 2.75 mm, 3 or 3.25 mm
Yarn Weight(3) Light/DK (21-24 stitches to 4 inches)
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive, partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
- 15 Free Cute Knitting Patterns for Every Season
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 9 Free Knitting Patterns Perfect for Spring
- A Knitters Gift Guide: 8 Homemade Gift Ideas
- A Yarn Hoarders Guide to Organization: Knitting Storage Solutions, Simple Knitting Patterns and More
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- How to Knit for Beginners: 9 Free Tutorials
- The Best Light & Lacy Knit Scarf Patterns: 7 Free Scarf Patterns for You