Christmas Tree Pot Holder
We are adding the pattern to your Knitting Patterns.
This pattern has been saved to My Knitting Patterns.
"This adorable little Christmas Tree makes a wonderful hot pad or pot holder! Or use smaller needles and yarn to create an adorable Christmas ornament. A perfect, quick gift for someone you love.....or simply a little something to add some Holiday cheer to your table!"
Knitting Needle Size9 or 5.5 mm
Yarn Weight(4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
Gauge0 stitches, 0 rows, 0 inches.
- Approx. 35 Yards of Worsted (4) Weight Yarn
- Size 5.5mm (US9) Straight Needles
- Yarn or Tapestry Needle
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
- Partridge in a Pear Tree Ornaments
- Knitted Holiday Bells
- Star of Bethlehem Christmas Ball
- A Knitters Gift Guide: 8 Homemade Gift Ideas eBook
- 27+ Knit Christmas Tree Ornament Patterns
- 18 Christmas Stocking Patterns
- Stockings in a Row Pillow
- 7 Free Christmas Knitting Charts
- Tiny Tree Ornaments
- Colorful Keepsake Stocking
- 15 Free Cute Knitting Patterns for Every Season
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 9 Free Knitting Patterns Perfect for Spring
- A Knitters Gift Guide: 8 Homemade Gift Ideas
- A Yarn Hoarders Guide to Organization: Knitting Storage Solutions, Simple Knitting Patterns and More
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- How to Knit for Beginners: 9 Free Tutorials
- The Best Light & Lacy Knit Scarf Patterns: 7 Free Scarf Patterns for You