We are adding the pattern to your Knitting Patterns.
This pattern has been saved to My Knitting Patterns.
"I've designed this giant rainbow to display in my window as a thank you to all the NHS staff and key workers. The original was knitted using chunky yarn and 8mm needles, but it can be knitted using any weight of yarn and accompanying needles, this will change the finished size. It's an easy knit, the pattern uses knit, purl and decreasing (SKP and K2tog) and can be made and sewn up in a couple of evenings. "
Knitting Needle Size10 or 6 mm, 11 or 8 mm, 15 or 10 mm, 6 or 4 mm
Yarn Weight(6) Super Bulky/Super Chunky (4-11 stitches for 4 inches)
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Crown Jewel English Rib Hat
- Wriggly Cowl
- Garter Stitch Bias Top
- Yet Another Heart-shaped Potholder
- Wrap Me In Sunshine Shawl
- Coziest Cable Cardigan
- Broken Rib Hat
- What is Viscose Yarn? + 24 Knitting Patterns
- Easy Hand Warmers Knitting Pattern For Children
- Broken Rib Stitch Cardigan
- 15 Free Cute Knitting Patterns for Every Season
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 9 Free Knitting Patterns Perfect for Spring
- A Knitters Gift Guide: 8 Homemade Gift Ideas
- A Yarn Hoarders Guide to Organization: Knitting Storage Solutions, Simple Knitting Patterns and More
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- How to Knit for Beginners: 9 Free Tutorials
- The Best Light & Lacy Knit Scarf Patterns: 7 Free Scarf Patterns for You