Quick Round Scrubby
We are adding the pattern to your Knitting Patterns.
This pattern has been saved to My Knitting Patterns.
"This quick and fun pattern lets you knit up a scrubby that's round like the popular crocheted type. It can be made with one of the scrubby yarns that are available or it can be made with cotton yarn. You can make a round scrubby in just 30 minutes and it's hard to stop at just one. Before you know it you'll have knitted up a whole bunch! These scrubbies can be used for dishes, pots and pans, and for other general cleaning where you need a little extra scrubbing power."
Knitting Needle Size8 or 5 mm
Yarn Weight(4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Sunset Blanket
- Brown Sheep Lanaloft Yarn
- Extended Triangle Wrap
- Sophia's Knit Blanket
- Easy Knit Scarf
- Gentle Swells
- Easy To Knit Slippers
- What Can I Knit With 500 Yards of Yarn?
- Cable Knit Slippers For Childen And Adults
- Cool Stripes Hat
- 15 Free Cute Knitting Patterns for Every Season
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 9 Free Knitting Patterns Perfect for Spring
- A Knitters Gift Guide: 8 Homemade Gift Ideas
- A Yarn Hoarders Guide to Organization: Knitting Storage Solutions, Simple Knitting Patterns and More
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- How to Knit for Beginners: 9 Free Tutorials
- The Best Light & Lacy Knit Scarf Patterns: 7 Free Scarf Patterns for You