Arm Knit Vase
We are adding the pattern to your Knitting Patterns.
This pattern has been saved to My Knitting Patterns.
"For a incredible statement piece, arm knit this stunning vase in the blink of an eye. The plush texture of the knit stands in vivid contrast to the flowers, foliage and surrounding decor. Knit this vase in less than 30 minutes. Go big with this one, too! Imagine your next event surrounded by these striking vases. A chunky knit accessory like this is sure to wow!"
Yarn Weight(7) Jumbo
- 10” height x 5” diameter vase
- 35-40 yards of jumbo specialty yarn held double (use a jumbo specialty yarn that gets approximately 1/2 to 1 stitch to the inch on traditional needles)
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Blanket Cardigan Knitting Pattern
- Dasha Baby Blanket
- Bert Baby Blanket
- Lake Isle Wrap
- 24 Bamboo Yarn Patterns to Knit
- Lace Head Scarf Knitting Pattern
- Candy Bud Scarf
- Slouchy Knit Tote Bag
- Polyantha Rose Garden Shawl
- Ocean Meets Sky Sweater
- 15 Free Cute Knitting Patterns for Every Season
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 9 Free Knitting Patterns Perfect for Spring
- A Knitters Gift Guide: 8 Homemade Gift Ideas
- A Yarn Hoarders Guide to Organization: Knitting Storage Solutions, Simple Knitting Patterns and More
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- How to Knit for Beginners: 9 Free Tutorials
- The Best Light & Lacy Knit Scarf Patterns: 7 Free Scarf Patterns for You