Arm Knit Vase
We are adding the pattern to your Knitting Patterns.
This pattern has been saved to My Knitting Patterns.
"For a incredible statement piece, arm knit this stunning vase in the blink of an eye. The plush texture of the knit stands in vivid contrast to the flowers, foliage and surrounding decor. Knit this vase in less than 30 minutes. Go big with this one, too! Imagine your next event surrounded by these striking vases. A chunky knit accessory like this is sure to wow!"
Yarn Weight(7) Jumbo
- 10” height x 5” diameter vase
- 35-40 yards of jumbo specialty yarn held double (use a jumbo specialty yarn that gets approximately 1/2 to 1 stitch to the inch on traditional needles)
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Polar Bear Sweater
- What is Musk Ox Yarn? + 20 Qiviut Yarn Patterns
- Crown Jewel English Rib Hat
- Wriggly Cowl
- Garter Stitch Bias Top
- Yet Another Heart-shaped Potholder
- Wrap Me In Sunshine Shawl
- Coziest Cable Cardigan
- Broken Rib Hat
- What is Viscose Yarn? + 24 Knitting Patterns
- 15 Free Cute Knitting Patterns for Every Season
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 9 Free Knitting Patterns Perfect for Spring
- A Knitters Gift Guide: 8 Homemade Gift Ideas
- A Yarn Hoarders Guide to Organization: Knitting Storage Solutions, Simple Knitting Patterns and More
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- How to Knit for Beginners: 9 Free Tutorials
- The Best Light & Lacy Knit Scarf Patterns: 7 Free Scarf Patterns for You