Arm Knit Vase
By: Anne Weil from flaxandtwine.com
We are adding the pattern to your Knitting Patterns.
This pattern has been saved to My Knitting Patterns.
"For a incredible statement piece, arm knit this stunning vase in the blink of an eye. The plush texture of the knit stands in vivid contrast to the flowers, foliage and surrounding decor. Knit this vase in less than 30 minutes. Go big with this one, too! Imagine your next event surrounded by these striking vases. A chunky knit accessory like this is sure to wow! If you want this Arm Knit Chunky Vase Pattern in a printable form, you can find the PDF pattern in my shop here: https://flax-and-twine.myshopify.com/collections/knitting-patterns/products/arm-knit-chunky-vase"
Yarn Weight(7) Jumbo
- 10” height x 5” diameter vase
- 35-40 yards of jumbo specialty yarn held double (use a jumbo specialty yarn that gets approximately 1/2 to 1 stitch to the inch on traditional needles)
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Love these projects? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
- 15 Free Cute Knitting Patterns for Every Season
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 9 Free Knitting Patterns Perfect for Spring
- A Knitters Gift Guide: 8 Homemade Gift Ideas
- A Yarn Hoarders Guide to Organization: Knitting Storage Solutions, Simple Knitting Patterns and More
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- How to Knit for Beginners: 9 Free Tutorials
- The Best Light & Lacy Knit Scarf Patterns: 7 Free Scarf Patterns for You