White Chocolate Hat with Pompom
We are adding the pattern to your Knitting Patterns.
This pattern has been saved to My Knitting Patterns.
"Pattern info Yarn weight 2 - Fine Gauge 13 stitches and 23 rows = 10 cm Consumed yarn length 240 m (262 yards) Sizing / Finished Measurements Length of head circumference 52-54 cm Materials: Needle size 3.0 mm - US 2½ (Circular, Double Pointed) Yarn 50 grams of yarn 49% – wool, 51% – acryl (240 m per 100 grams). Milky color. 50 grams of yarn 49% – wool, 51% – acryl (240 m per 100 grams). Beige color. Written pattern The hat are knitted bottom-up in the round. Yarn A - beige color Yarn B - milky color"
NotesIf you have any questions, comments and feedback, please feel free to contact me.
Knitting Needle Size3 or 3.25 mm
Yarn Weight(2) Fine (23-26 stitches to 4 inches)
- 50 grams of yarn 49% – wool, 51% – acryl (240 m per 100 grams). Milky color.
- 50 grams of yarn 49% – wool, 51% – acryl (240 m per 100 grams). Beige color.
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
Quick knitting patterns are awesome because you get to reap the rewards of your knitting work almost immediately. This Quick Purple… Continue reading: "Quick Purple Knitted Ponchovideocam"
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Criss Cross Baby Booties
- Bunny Squared – Make A Bunny From A Square
- Trellis Stitch Square With Heart Insert
- Tubular Bind Off Tutorial
- Tostata Triangle Scarf
- Simple Knit Wrap Bracelet
- Bianca Bookmark
- Beaded Bracelet Knitting Pattern
- Ribbed Bubble Hat
- Walkiria Kimono
- 15 Free Cute Knitting Patterns for Every Season
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 9 Free Knitting Patterns Perfect for Spring
- A Knitters Gift Guide: 8 Homemade Gift Ideas
- A Yarn Hoarders Guide to Organization: Knitting Storage Solutions, Simple Knitting Patterns and More
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- How to Knit for Beginners: 9 Free Tutorials
- The Best Light & Lacy Knit Scarf Patterns: 7 Free Scarf Patterns for You