White Chocolate Hat with Pompom
We are adding the pattern to your Knitting Patterns.
This pattern has been saved to My Knitting Patterns.
"Pattern info Yarn weight 2 - Fine Gauge 13 stitches and 23 rows = 10 cm Consumed yarn length 240 m (262 yards) Sizing / Finished Measurements Length of head circumference 52-54 cm Materials: Needle size 3.0 mm - US 2½ (Circular, Double Pointed) Yarn 50 grams of yarn 49% – wool, 51% – acryl (240 m per 100 grams). Milky color. 50 grams of yarn 49% – wool, 51% – acryl (240 m per 100 grams). Beige color. Written pattern The hat are knitted bottom-up in the round. Yarn A - beige color Yarn B - milky color"
NotesIf you have any questions, comments and feedback, please feel free to contact me.
Knitting Needle Size3 or 3.25 mm
Yarn Weight(2) Fine (23-26 stitches to 4 inches)
- 50 grams of yarn 49% – wool, 51% – acryl (240 m per 100 grams). Milky color.
- 50 grams of yarn 49% – wool, 51% – acryl (240 m per 100 grams). Beige color.
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Buffalo Plaid Winter Hat
- Ombre Double Brim Beanie
- Beginner Fall Shawl
- Simple Fair Isle Hat Pattern (Baby)
- How to Cable Without a Cable Needle
- Sunflower Swirls Shawl
- Diagonal Sand Stitch Pillow
- Fuzzy Earwarmers
- Cute Bow Garter Stitch Headband
- 15 Free Cute Knitting Patterns for Every Season
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 9 Free Knitting Patterns Perfect for Spring
- A Knitters Gift Guide: 8 Homemade Gift Ideas
- A Yarn Hoarders Guide to Organization: Knitting Storage Solutions, Simple Knitting Patterns and More
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- How to Knit for Beginners: 9 Free Tutorials
- The Best Light & Lacy Knit Scarf Patterns: 7 Free Scarf Patterns for You