Helicoid Knit Hat
We are adding the pattern to your Knitting Patterns.
This pattern has been saved to My Knitting Patterns.
"This is a hat that can suit anyone - there are so many color combinations......team colors, school colors, you can even experiment with doing the brim in a contrasting color too and using 3 different colors. This pattern is a great stash buster too. A bonus? It's super simple - just stockinette in alternating colors to make the spirals. Of course, instructions are included for all yarn weights because we know every stash has different yarn!"
Knitting Needle Size10.5 or 6.5 mm, Circular Knitting Needles
Yarn Weight(5) Bulky/Chunky (12-15 stitches for 4 inches)
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Love these projects? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
- 15 Free Cute Knitting Patterns for Every Season
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 9 Free Knitting Patterns Perfect for Spring
- A Knitters Gift Guide: 8 Homemade Gift Ideas
- A Yarn Hoarders Guide to Organization: Knitting Storage Solutions, Simple Knitting Patterns and More
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- How to Knit for Beginners: 9 Free Tutorials
- The Best Light & Lacy Knit Scarf Patterns: 7 Free Scarf Patterns for You
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Yarn Pop
- Spring Sparkle Knit Scarf Pattern
- Simply Adorable Baby Cocoon Pattern
- Jersey Be Good Yarn
- Simple Summer Knit Sweater Pattern
- Kensington Elegance Knit Hat Pattern
- Slouchy Stripes Toddler Hat Pattern
- Misty Morning Knit Sweater Pattern
- Chunky Turtleneck Easy Sweater Pattern
- Top Knot Baby Hat Pattern