Slips & Knits
We are adding the pattern to your Knitting Patterns.
This pattern has been saved to My Knitting Patterns.
"Slips and Knits is just that.......all slip or knit stitches. It knits up quickly and is fun to make. The model was made using 5-weight yarn, but the pattern includes directions for all yarn weights. This pattern is a great stash buster! Change the color scheme however you like. Use 2 colors, use 5 colors, use 7 colors - there are almost endless possibilities. Match colors to the weather and knit one for every season! Make one for a friend and then make one for your local cancer center too! "
Yarn Weight(5) Bulky/Chunky (12-15 stitches for 4 inches)
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
The name says it all when it comes to these Unbelievably Easy Cabled Ear Warmers. Cabling is one of the easiest things you can do in… Continue reading: "Unbelievably Easy Cabled Ear Warmers"
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Braided Bridge Cable Scarf
- Aspen Mountain Throw Blanket
- Bobble And Ribs Coffee Coat
- 36 200-Yard Knitting Patterns
- Crayon Box Sampler Afghan
- Brendan Woods Sweater
- Baby Archie Bear Hat
- All About Hearts Scarf
- Velvety Soft Knit Sweater Pattern
- Broken Stripes Hat
- 15 Free Cute Knitting Patterns for Every Season
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 9 Free Knitting Patterns Perfect for Spring
- A Knitters Gift Guide: 8 Homemade Gift Ideas
- A Yarn Hoarders Guide to Organization: Knitting Storage Solutions, Simple Knitting Patterns and More
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- How to Knit for Beginners: 9 Free Tutorials
- The Best Light & Lacy Knit Scarf Patterns: 7 Free Scarf Patterns for You