Cool Stripes Hat
We are adding the pattern to your Knitting Patterns.
This pattern has been saved to My Knitting Patterns.
"Hello friends! I know it's almost April, but I am still designing and adding to my February Head Wear Series. I would like to thank everyone who made one of the hats and shared that with me on Ravelry, Instagram or via Email. I feel very motivated now, and I still have many ideas to share. This hat is very easy to make, I used a simplified version of the brioche pattern (I call it the Pseudo Brioche) to make it. This hat also comes in two sizes (see measurement details below). I hope you give it a try and make it today. stay home and stay safe everyone! Level: Easy Materials: Yarn: Alize Lanagold Classic: (51% acrylic, 49% wool, 100 g/ 3.53 Oz, 240 m/ 262 yds): Flame Red, color no. 601: 1 skein. Circular knitting needles 40 cm/ 16" long, size 6 mm/ US 10. Tapestry needle. Ring stitch marker."
Knitting Needle Size10 or 6 mm
Yarn Weight(4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
Have you ever wanted to help a loved one in need but didn't know how? Well, with this On the Wings of a Prayer Shawl, you can create… Continue reading: "On the Wings of a Prayer Shawlvideocam"
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Super Simple Shawl
- Gentlemen Scarf
- Child Moccasin Slipper Booties
- Amanda Saladin from Love. Life. Yarn.
- Cloudy Sunset Beret
- Bella Vita Blanket
- Snowflake Bulky Winter Hat
- Moccasin Slippers With A Cuff
- Suspended Bind Off Tutorial
- Seed Stitch Scarf
- 15 Free Cute Knitting Patterns for Every Season
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 9 Free Knitting Patterns Perfect for Spring
- A Knitters Gift Guide: 8 Homemade Gift Ideas
- A Yarn Hoarders Guide to Organization: Knitting Storage Solutions, Simple Knitting Patterns and More
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- How to Knit for Beginners: 9 Free Tutorials
- The Best Light & Lacy Knit Scarf Patterns: 7 Free Scarf Patterns for You