Beaded Rounds Hat
We are adding the pattern to your Knitting Patterns.
This pattern has been saved to My Knitting Patterns.
"Hi friends! my love of hat making keeps on growing, and ideas keep coming to my head all the time. In this long and full of events year, I got into the habit of surfing Pinterest and YouTube looking for stitch patterns that can be adapted into hats, then I would rush to my stash to grab any leftover skein (or skeins) and start working. So here I am, 16 new head wear designs, proudly presented to you, most of then are easy to make. The only reason that makes me tag these hats as "Intermediate" is the fact that casting on and joining stitches into a round might seem advanced to some. This hat is special for its green beaded looking rounds, and it could be knitted with brighter colors, which I feel are going to make it look prettier, so why not give it a try. Stay safe and healthy, and I hope you have a lovely time in the upcoming holidays."
Knitting Needle Size8 or 5 mm
Yarn Weight(4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Easy Fringed Garter Stitch Scarf
- Encompass Cowl
- Gifts for Knitters: 15 Unique Ideas
- Watercolor Poncho
- Aurora Stitch
- Aurora Hat
- Simple Short-row Slippers
- 21 Free Knitted Christmas Tree Patterns
- Beaded Rounds Hat
- Christmas Lights Hat
- 15 Free Cute Knitting Patterns for Every Season
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 9 Free Knitting Patterns Perfect for Spring
- A Knitters Gift Guide: 8 Homemade Gift Ideas
- A Yarn Hoarders Guide to Organization: Knitting Storage Solutions, Simple Knitting Patterns and More
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- How to Knit for Beginners: 9 Free Tutorials
- The Best Light & Lacy Knit Scarf Patterns: 7 Free Scarf Patterns for You