Needle Book With Knitted Cover
We are adding the pattern to your Knitting Patterns.
This pattern has been saved to My Knitting Patterns.
"I made up this little needle book for a gift – and could only find two needles to use in this photos, so obviously I need to make one for myself too! I cross stitch quite a bit and it was embarrassing that I could still only find one cross stitch needle and one sewing needle to take these pictures. Anyway, I've been challenging myself to work through my yarn (and felt) stash, so this was a good project. "
Knitting Needle Size6 or 4 mm
Yarn Weight(4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
- Worsted weight yarn
- US 6 straight knitting needles
- Two pieces of ribbon cut to 8" each
- Two pieces of felt cut to 7" x 3"
- Hand needle and scrap thread
Start by making the knitted cover.
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
- Knitted Rose Cord Holder
- Tiny Purse For Gift Card
- Cute Coin Purse
- One Hour Scarf
- 8 Lightning Fast Easy Knitting Patterns
- 20 Simple Knitting Patterns in Garter Stitch + 5 New
- 37 of the Best Knit Gifts: Knitting Gifts You're Sure to Love
- 30 Two-Hour Knitting Patterns
- Knit Lemon Stress Ball
- Quick Knit Headphone Holder
- 15 Free Cute Knitting Patterns for Every Season
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 9 Free Knitting Patterns Perfect for Spring
- A Knitters Gift Guide: 8 Homemade Gift Ideas
- A Yarn Hoarders Guide to Organization: Knitting Storage Solutions, Simple Knitting Patterns and More
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- How to Knit for Beginners: 9 Free Tutorials
- The Best Light & Lacy Knit Scarf Patterns: 7 Free Scarf Patterns for You