Needle Book With Knitted Cover
We are adding the pattern to your Knitting Patterns.
This pattern has been saved to My Knitting Patterns.
"I made up this little needle book for a gift – and could only find two needles to use in this photos, so obviously I need to make one for myself too! I cross stitch quite a bit and it was embarrassing that I could still only find one cross stitch needle and one sewing needle to take these pictures. Anyway, I've been challenging myself to work through my yarn (and felt) stash, so this was a good project. "
Knitting Needle Size6 or 4 mm
Yarn Weight(4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
- Worsted weight yarn
- US 6 straight knitting needles
- Two pieces of ribbon cut to 8" each
- Two pieces of felt cut to 7" x 3"
- Hand needle and scrap thread
Start by making the knitted cover.
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
The Sunshine Seed Stitch Dishcloth is a super simple pattern that results in a pretty washcloth you can use to brighten up a bathroom… Continue reading: "Sunshine Seed Stitch Dishcloth"
- Lace Soap Sock
- Needle Book With Knitted Cover
- "Mother's Day Crafts for Adults: 9 Easy Knitting Projects for Mom" eBook
- 30 Two-Hour Knitting Patterns
- Knit Golf Club Covers
- One Hour Scarf
- 37 of the Best Knit Gifts: Knitting Gifts You're Sure to Love
- Cute Coin Purse
- 20 Simple Knitting Patterns in Garter Stitch + 5 New
- Nightcap Bottle Toppers
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Polar Bear Sweater
- What is Musk Ox Yarn? + 20 Qiviut Yarn Patterns
- Crown Jewel English Rib Hat
- Wriggly Cowl
- Garter Stitch Bias Top
- Yet Another Heart-shaped Potholder
- Wrap Me In Sunshine Shawl
- Coziest Cable Cardigan
- Broken Rib Hat
- What is Viscose Yarn? + 24 Knitting Patterns
- 15 Free Cute Knitting Patterns for Every Season
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 9 Free Knitting Patterns Perfect for Spring
- A Knitters Gift Guide: 8 Homemade Gift Ideas
- A Yarn Hoarders Guide to Organization: Knitting Storage Solutions, Simple Knitting Patterns and More
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- How to Knit for Beginners: 9 Free Tutorials
- The Best Light & Lacy Knit Scarf Patterns: 7 Free Scarf Patterns for You