Stack Overflow Mitts
We are adding the pattern to your Knitting Patterns.
This pattern has been saved to My Knitting Patterns.
"A pair of fingerless gloves with an eye-catching panel of stacked stitches on the back of the hand. These mitts are made from fingering weight-yarn and make a great accessory for fall and winter. The construction is also different, as the mitts are knitted in one piece, first the thumb in the round and then the body is knitted flat sideways. They are great to try your hand at new techniques, for example stacked stitches or kitchener stitch."
Knitting Needle Size3 or 3.25 mm
Yarn Weight(1) Super Fine (27-32 stitches to 4 inches)
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Buffalo Plaid Winter Hat
- Ombre Double Brim Beanie
- Beginner Fall Shawl
- Simple Fair Isle Hat Pattern (Baby)
- How to Cable Without a Cable Needle
- Sunflower Swirls Shawl
- Diagonal Sand Stitch Pillow
- Fuzzy Earwarmers
- Cute Bow Garter Stitch Headband
- 15 Free Cute Knitting Patterns for Every Season
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 9 Free Knitting Patterns Perfect for Spring
- A Knitters Gift Guide: 8 Homemade Gift Ideas
- A Yarn Hoarders Guide to Organization: Knitting Storage Solutions, Simple Knitting Patterns and More
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- How to Knit for Beginners: 9 Free Tutorials
- The Best Light & Lacy Knit Scarf Patterns: 7 Free Scarf Patterns for You