This project was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
8 Designs for Knitting: Free Patterns for Beginners and Easy Knitting Stashbusters
Basic Knit Hand Warmer
We are adding the pattern to your Knitting Patterns.
This pattern has been saved to My Knitting Patterns.
"This basic knit hand warmer uses a very simple stitch, an economical yarn and color techniques to create a design that looks much more complex than it actually is! They are perfect items to make to stock your shop or market tables or they make excellent gift ideas. Each pair works up in just a few short hours and requires only 50 yards of yarn! The pattern is currently available in two different sizes, adult small (great for women and teens) or adult large (great for men)."
Knitting Needle Size10.5 or 6.5 mm
Yarn Weight(5) Bulky/Chunky (12-15 stitches for 4 inches)
Read NextOne Skein Woodsie Gloves
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
- One Skein Woodsie Gloves
- Streamlined Fingerless Mitts
- Spanish Onion Mitts
- Two Hour Fingerless Gloves
- Super Simple Easy To Knit Fingerless Gloves
- Short Fingerless Gloves
- 20 Knit Fingerless Glove Patterns
- Easy To Knit Owl Fingerless Gloves
- Two Needle Fingerless Mitts
- Black Lace Fingerless Gloves Knitting Pattern
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Knit Baby Cardigan
- Stars On The Beach Shawlette
- Weaved Messy Bun Hat
- Dahlia Beanie
- Mermaid Bulky Knit Beanie
- Little Lamb Lovey Pattern
- Bluecuff Knitted Slippers
- Mosaic Tiles Hat
- Cancun Top - My Version
- Christmas Santa Ear Flaps Hat Toque
- 15 Free Cute Knitting Patterns for Every Season
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 9 Free Knitting Patterns Perfect for Spring
- A Knitters Gift Guide: 8 Homemade Gift Ideas
- A Yarn Hoarders Guide to Organization: Knitting Storage Solutions, Simple Knitting Patterns and More
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- How to Knit for Beginners: 9 Free Tutorials
- The Best Light & Lacy Knit Scarf Patterns: 7 Free Scarf Patterns for You