Basic Knit Hand Warmer
We are adding the pattern to your Knitting Patterns.
This pattern has been saved to My Knitting Patterns.
"This basic knit hand warmer uses a very simple stitch, an economical yarn and color techniques to create a design that looks much more complex than it actually is! They are perfect items to make to stock your shop or market tables or they make excellent gift ideas. Each pair works up in just a few short hours and requires only 50 yards of yarn! The pattern is currently available in two different sizes, adult small (great for women and teens) or adult large (great for men)."
Knitting Needle Size10.5 or 6.5 mm
Yarn Weight(5) Bulky/Chunky (12-15 stitches for 4 inches)
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
- Breton Striped Handwarmers
- Two Hour Fingerless Gloves
- Gorgeous Cable Fingerless Gloves
- Blue Lightning Fingerless Mitts
- Super Simple Mitts
- Black Lace Fingerless Gloves Knitting Pattern
- 20 Knit Fingerless Glove Patterns
- Country Girl Easy Fingerless Gloves
- Basic Knit Hand Warmer
- Two Needle Fingerless Mitts
- 15 Free Cute Knitting Patterns for Every Season
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 9 Free Knitting Patterns Perfect for Spring
- A Knitters Gift Guide: 8 Homemade Gift Ideas
- A Yarn Hoarders Guide to Organization: Knitting Storage Solutions, Simple Knitting Patterns and More
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- How to Knit for Beginners: 9 Free Tutorials
- The Best Light & Lacy Knit Scarf Patterns: 7 Free Scarf Patterns for You