Short Fingerless Gloves
We are adding the pattern to your Knitting Patterns.
This pattern has been saved to My Knitting Patterns.
"Short fingerless gloves. Great for fall or winter. A quick knitting project that can be finished in only one day. This short fingerless gloves knitting pattern is for beginners, as it only uses basic stitches. When it comes to patterns for gloves, this stylish pair can't be beat."
Knitting Needle Size6 or 4 mm
Yarn Weight(4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
- 50-100 yards of weight worsted yarn (4 : Medium)
- Size 6 (4.25mm) knitting needles
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
Can you smell it? Spring is just around the corner. Don't put away your knitting needles just yet. This Lavender Fields Easy Knit… Continue reading: "Lavender Fields Easy Knit Shawl Pattern"
- Two Hour Fingerless Gloves
- Amethyst Fingerless Mitts
- Breton Striped Handwarmers
- 20 Knit Fingerless Glove Patterns
- Country Girl Easy Fingerless Gloves
- Gorgeous Cable Fingerless Gloves
- Blue Lightning Fingerless Mitts
- Basic Knit Hand Warmer
- Super Simple Mitts
- Black Lace Fingerless Gloves Knitting Pattern
- 15 Free Cute Knitting Patterns for Every Season
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 9 Free Knitting Patterns Perfect for Spring
- A Knitters Gift Guide: 8 Homemade Gift Ideas
- A Yarn Hoarders Guide to Organization: Knitting Storage Solutions, Simple Knitting Patterns and More
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- How to Knit for Beginners: 9 Free Tutorials
- The Best Light & Lacy Knit Scarf Patterns: 7 Free Scarf Patterns for You