8 Designs for Knitting: Free Patterns for Beginners and Easy Knitting Stashbusters
We are adding the pattern to your Knitting Patterns.
This pattern has been saved to My Knitting Patterns.
These Light and Trendy Fingerless Mitts are knit flat and seamed with a lovely, light yarn. Because they are knit flat, they are perfect for a beginner knitter. A picture tutorial is also available to help you make the stitching details on the gloves! You won't believe how simple these are to put together, and just like that, you have an adorable accessory for the spring and autumn. Try designing a matching hat or scarf to have the most unique and unforgettable set of the season.
Gauge0 stitches, 0 rows, 0 inches.
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
- 15 Free Cute Knitting Patterns for Every Season
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 9 Free Knitting Patterns Perfect for Spring
- A Knitters Gift Guide: 8 Homemade Gift Ideas
- A Yarn Hoarders Guide to Organization: Knitting Storage Solutions, Simple Knitting Patterns and More
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- How to Knit for Beginners: 9 Free Tutorials
- The Best Light & Lacy Knit Scarf Patterns: 7 Free Scarf Patterns for You