White Beaded Beanie
We are adding the pattern to your Knitting Patterns.
This pattern has been saved to My Knitting Patterns.
"The cold weather will come pretty soon. It’s high time to renew your little girl’s wardrobe. A charming accessory, made with your own hands, will not only become a wonderful present, but will also convey your warmth and care. I offer a wonderful, lovely hand-knitted hat for a girl. It is very easy to knit, so even a beginner at knitting can make it. A turret of arans, decorated with beads, makes this headwear peculiar and unique."
Knitting Needle Size3 or 3.25 mm, Double-Pointed Knitting Needles (DPNs)
Yarn Weight(1) Super Fine (27-32 stitches to 4 inches)
- 50 grams of acrylic yarn (300 m per 50 grams)
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
- 15 Free Cute Knitting Patterns for Every Season
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 9 Free Knitting Patterns Perfect for Spring
- A Knitters Gift Guide: 8 Homemade Gift Ideas
- A Yarn Hoarders Guide to Organization: Knitting Storage Solutions, Simple Knitting Patterns and More
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- How to Knit for Beginners: 9 Free Tutorials
- The Best Light & Lacy Knit Scarf Patterns: 7 Free Scarf Patterns for You