This project was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
Gingham Baby Blanket
We are adding the pattern to your Knitting Patterns.
This pattern has been saved to My Knitting Patterns.
"** FREE Gingham Baby Blanket Knitting Pattern ** The perfect easy TV Watching baby blanket and the ideal pattern to learn or practice your intarsia skills. Only uses the Knit Stitch and Intarsia (colour changing). Finished Blanket Size = 30 x 30 inches (76cm x 76cm). ** Materials** * 4 x 140g Balls of Bernat Softee Baby DK Yarn. * 4mm Knitting Needles (US8) (UK6). * Tapestry Needle. Notes are in the pattern notes on how to increase of decrease the size of the blanket. Enjoy!! "
Knitting Needle Size6 or 4 mm
Yarn Weight(3) Light/DK (21-24 stitches to 4 inches)
- 4 X 140g Balls of Bernat Softee Baby Yarn
- 4mm Knitting Beedles (35cm lenght)
- Tapestry Needle
Read Next10 Day Quick Knit Baby Blanket
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Dahlia Beanie
- Mermaid Bulky Knit Beanie
- Little Lamb Lovey Pattern
- Bluecuff Knitted Slippers
- Mosaic Tiles Hat
- Cancun Top - My Version
- Christmas Santa Ear Flaps Hat Toque
- Basic Ankle Socks
- Chevron Striped Moccasin Slippers
- Knitting Stitch #19
- 15 Free Cute Knitting Patterns for Every Season
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 9 Free Knitting Patterns Perfect for Spring
- A Knitters Gift Guide: 8 Homemade Gift Ideas
- A Yarn Hoarders Guide to Organization: Knitting Storage Solutions, Simple Knitting Patterns and More
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- How to Knit for Beginners: 9 Free Tutorials
- The Best Light & Lacy Knit Scarf Patterns: 7 Free Scarf Patterns for You