New Favorites from Lion Brand: 15 Free Knitting Patterns for Scarves, Afghans and More
Cancer Support Chemo Blanket
We are adding the pattern to your Knitting Patterns.
This pattern has been saved to My Knitting Patterns.
"Show your love and support, by making this blanket, for your loved one who is going through a hard time. The finished blanket is a good size for travelling to and from hospital appointments or just to keep in the house for comfort. Knit it up in one-piece in either one colour or Intarsia (Multi-coloured) using weight 4 Aran/ww yarn and 5mm needles. This pattern uses the knit and purl stitches as well as the bobble stitch. A how-to-make bobble stitch blanket VIDEO is also available to talk you through making up the pattern. "
Knitting Needle Size8 or 5 mm
Yarn Weight(4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
- Caron Simply Soft Yarn
- 5mm Knitting Needles
- Yarn Tapestry Needle
- Ribbon for Cancer ribbon (Colour of your choice)
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
- 15 Free Cute Knitting Patterns for Every Season
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 9 Free Knitting Patterns Perfect for Spring
- A Knitters Gift Guide: 8 Homemade Gift Ideas
- A Yarn Hoarders Guide to Organization: Knitting Storage Solutions, Simple Knitting Patterns and More
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- How to Knit for Beginners: 9 Free Tutorials
- The Best Light & Lacy Knit Scarf Patterns: 7 Free Scarf Patterns for You