We are adding the pattern to your Knitting Patterns.
This pattern has been saved to My Knitting Patterns.
This Hooded Bunny Cowl is the perfect DIY spring accessory or fun Easter knitting project! A kid-friendly knit that is so easy to work up, this adorable cowl is a great DIY gift idea! There is no need to stress over creative holiday knitting patterns when you have this bunny cowl in your life! Have fun knitting for toddlers with this easy knit hood!
From the Blogger: "This simple bunny knit hood is adorable for spring, Easter or any time of year. If you know how to knit, purl and knit two together, you can make this hat for the little girl in your life!"
Knitting Needle Size13 or 9 mm
Yarn Weight(6) Super Bulky/Super Chunky (4-11 stitches for 4 inches)
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Knitting for Charity: 31 Free Hat Patterns
- How to Knit the Feather and Fan Stitch
- 36 Free Knit Mitten Patterns
- 19 Easy Hat Knitting Patterns
- Slipped Stitch Studios
- Kristina Kittelson
- How to Knit a Hat
- Go Crafty Travel Case
- Feminine Knit Slipper Pattern
- Knitted House Slippers for Him
- 15 Free Cute Knitting Patterns for Every Season
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 9 Free Knitting Patterns Perfect for Spring
- A Knitters Gift Guide: 8 Homemade Gift Ideas
- A Yarn Hoarders Guide to Organization: Knitting Storage Solutions, Simple Knitting Patterns and More
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- How to Knit for Beginners: 9 Free Tutorials
- The Best Light & Lacy Knit Scarf Patterns: 7 Free Scarf Patterns for You