This project was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
Easter Eggs - Straight Needles
We are adding the pattern to your Knitting Patterns.
This pattern has been saved to My Knitting Patterns.
" ** Free Easter Egg Knitting Patterns ** 4 cute easter eggs patterns for you to make this Easter. You need to know how to do the following knitting stitches: Knit, Purl, kfb and k2tog (for the plain, Striped & Heart Eggs) and ssk, p1tbl and yo (for the Dotty Egg pattern only) (Click on the stitch within the blog post for stitch videos) Finished Egg Size; 3 x 7 inches (round) (8cm x 5.5cm diameter). ** Materials used ** * King Cole Dk yarn - 5g (approx.16 yards) per egg. * 3mm Knitting Needles (US2.5 (UK11). * Tapestry Needle. * Polystyrene Eggs 8cm x 5.5 cm OR Toy Stuffing. "
Knitting Needle Size6 or 4 mm
Yarn Weight(3) Light/DK (21-24 stitches to 4 inches)
- 5g of DK yarn
- 4mm Knitting Needles
- Tapestry Needles
- Polystyrene Eggs 8cm x 5.5 cm OR Toy Stuffing
Read NextSweet Little Easter Baskets
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Flat Cable Slippers
- Halloween Ghost Hat
- 20 Free Knitted Hat Patterns for Beginners
- Knit Baby Cardigan
- Halloween Ghost Sweater
- Rameez Baby Blanket
- Knit Baby Collar
- Knitted Dishcloth Pattern: Easy Peasy Garter Stitch
- Knitted Coaster Pattern
- Triangles Lace Knit Stitch
- 15 Free Cute Knitting Patterns for Every Season
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 9 Free Knitting Patterns Perfect for Spring
- A Knitters Gift Guide: 8 Homemade Gift Ideas
- A Yarn Hoarders Guide to Organization: Knitting Storage Solutions, Simple Knitting Patterns and More
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- How to Knit for Beginners: 9 Free Tutorials
- The Best Light & Lacy Knit Scarf Patterns: 7 Free Scarf Patterns for You