Cross Motif Easter Eggs
We are adding the pattern to your Knitting Patterns.
This pattern has been saved to My Knitting Patterns.
"These knit Easter eggs are SO easy to knit. They are KNIT FLAT and seamed up the back. The two sizes shown are suitable to hold a Kinder Egg, Jelly Beans, or even a wee Easter toy for young or old. They were originally designed to give to seniors in a nursing home and were filed with mints and chocolates. The cross motif is repeated three times around the egg. But, the best thing is that this pattern can be made with yarn scraps, making each one unique. Happy Easter Everyone!"
Knitting Needle Size4 or 3.5 mm
Yarn Weight(4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
Gauge18 stitches, 24 rows, inches. st.st.
- Bernat Satin Yarn
- Any scraps of yarn,worsted,dk or even aran
This pattern is available for free under the user name Tat'sgrans Treasures on Craftsy and Ravelry.
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Free Child’s Easy Sweater Knit Pattern
- Free Classic Men’s Cardigan Knitting Pattern
- 26 Knit Tote Bag Patterns and More
- Hexagon Trivet
- Free Baby Girls Cardigan Knitting Pattern
- Men’s Irish Knit Cardigan
- Ribbed Bootie Slippers for Adults
- Pas De Deux
- Holding Knitting Needles
- Bias Triangle Shawl
- 15 Free Cute Knitting Patterns for Every Season
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 9 Free Knitting Patterns Perfect for Spring
- A Knitters Gift Guide: 8 Homemade Gift Ideas
- A Yarn Hoarders Guide to Organization: Knitting Storage Solutions, Simple Knitting Patterns and More
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- How to Knit for Beginners: 9 Free Tutorials
- The Best Light & Lacy Knit Scarf Patterns: 7 Free Scarf Patterns for You