Baby Bunny Bow Hat
We are adding the pattern to your Knitting Patterns.
This pattern has been saved to My Knitting Patterns.
"Is there anything cuter than babies in animal hats??? I created this baby girl Bunny Ear Hat knitting pattern for a friend's daughter who is celebrating her 1st Easter this year. This hat is a really easy and fast knit. Every row is knit in the round. The ears and bow are knit separately and then stitched on. I hope you guys like the pattern. I can't wait to see my friend's daughter in this hat!"
Knitting Needle Size7 or 4.5 mm, Circular Knitting Needles
Yarn Weight(4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Love these projects? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
- 15 Free Cute Knitting Patterns for Every Season
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 9 Free Knitting Patterns Perfect for Spring
- A Knitters Gift Guide: 8 Homemade Gift Ideas
- A Yarn Hoarders Guide to Organization: Knitting Storage Solutions, Simple Knitting Patterns and More
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- How to Knit for Beginners: 9 Free Tutorials
- The Best Light & Lacy Knit Scarf Patterns: 7 Free Scarf Patterns for You
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Sixth Degree Shawl
- Pink subLime Knit Hat
- Lavender Cream Baby Blanket
- Be Merry Easy Knit Wreath
- Semi-Precious Tosh Yarn Subscription
- Basketweave Chunky Knit Blanket Pattern
- Gentle Breeze Baby Sweater Pattern
- Gentle Breeze Baby Hat Pattern
- Irish Moss Easy Knit Hat
- Basic Newborn Knit Hat