We are adding the pattern to your Knitting Patterns.
This pattern has been saved to My Knitting Patterns.
"Is there anything cuter than babies in animal hats??? I created this baby girl Bunny Ear Hat knitting pattern for a friend's daughter who is celebrating her 1st Easter this year. This hat is a really easy and fast knit. Every row is knit in the round. The ears and bow are knit separately and then stitched on. I hope you guys like the pattern. I can't wait to see my friend's daughter in this hat!"
Knitting Needle Size7 or 4.5 mm, Circular Knitting Needles
Yarn Weight(4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Poppy Penguin Knit Pattern
- Rows of Ease Blanket Square
- Hygge Cable Scarf Pattern
- Simple Rib and Lace Scarf and Cowl Pattern
- Blue Mountain Bulky Shawl
- Ice Queen Dress Blanket
- Linen Stitch Square
- Infinity Santa Scarf Pattern
- Jordan Baby Blanket Pattern
- The Ultimate Knitted Scarf Pattern
- 15 Free Cute Knitting Patterns for Every Season
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 9 Free Knitting Patterns Perfect for Spring
- A Knitters Gift Guide: 8 Homemade Gift Ideas
- A Yarn Hoarders Guide to Organization: Knitting Storage Solutions, Simple Knitting Patterns and More
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- How to Knit for Beginners: 9 Free Tutorials
- The Best Light & Lacy Knit Scarf Patterns: 7 Free Scarf Patterns for You