Simple and Clean Basket Weave Knit Dishcloth
We are adding the pattern to your Knitting Patterns.
This pattern has been saved to My Knitting Patterns.
Making dishcloths is an easy favorite for knitters everywhere. They are perfect for when you just want something quick and fun, not to mention a way to add a little freshness and color to your kitchen! This Simple and Clean Basket Weave Knit Dishcloth is one such dishcloth. The lovely cantaloupe color is fresh and summery, making it just the thing to brighten up any kitchen. This knit dishcloth pattern calls for cotton yarn for its absorbency, so be sure to not use acrylic yarn for this project.
Knitting Needle Size7 or 4.5 mm
Yarn Weight(4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
Gauge0 stitches, 0 rows, 0 inches.
Read NextNana's Favorite Dishcloth Pattern
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
- Nana's Favorite Dishcloth Pattern
- How to Knit a Dishcloth Pattern: 14 Patterns for Beginners
- Knitted Cat Face Scrubby
- Grandma's Favorite Dishcloth
- Crazy Eights Circular Dishcloth
- Stained Glass Dishcloth
- Knit and Purl Dishcloths
- Simple Eyelet Dishcloth
- Seed Stitch Dishcloth Pattern
- Incredibly Easy Knit Dishcloth
- 15 Free Cute Knitting Patterns for Every Season
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 9 Free Knitting Patterns Perfect for Spring
- A Knitters Gift Guide: 8 Homemade Gift Ideas
- A Yarn Hoarders Guide to Organization: Knitting Storage Solutions, Simple Knitting Patterns and More
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- How to Knit for Beginners: 9 Free Tutorials
- The Best Light & Lacy Knit Scarf Patterns: 7 Free Scarf Patterns for You