We are adding the pattern to your Knitting Patterns.
This pattern has been saved to My Knitting Patterns.
"Lately, I’m obsessed with these little circular shawl/cowl hybrids. I decided to give a knit one a shot with some Knit Picks Brava I had for a yarn review. I’m pretty much in love with how it came out. The best thing is it only took one skein! Size One size 20” opening at the top, 38” opening at the bottom and 14” tall at the front. Yarn 1 skein of Knit Picks Brava in Orange (100% acrylic; 100g/ 218 yards; medium weight) Needle US 8/5mm 32” circular needle Other Notions 6 stitch markers."
Knitting Needle Size8 or 5 mm, Circular Knitting Needles
Yarn Weight(4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Knitting for Charity: 31 Free Hat Patterns
- How to Knit the Feather and Fan Stitch
- 36 Free Knit Mitten Patterns
- 19 Easy Hat Knitting Patterns
- Slipped Stitch Studios
- Kristina Kittelson
- How to Knit a Hat
- Go Crafty Travel Case
- Feminine Knit Slipper Pattern
- Knitted House Slippers for Him
- 15 Free Cute Knitting Patterns for Every Season
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 9 Free Knitting Patterns Perfect for Spring
- A Knitters Gift Guide: 8 Homemade Gift Ideas
- A Yarn Hoarders Guide to Organization: Knitting Storage Solutions, Simple Knitting Patterns and More
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- How to Knit for Beginners: 9 Free Tutorials
- The Best Light & Lacy Knit Scarf Patterns: 7 Free Scarf Patterns for You