We are adding the pattern to your Knitting Patterns.
This pattern has been saved to My Knitting Patterns.
"Lately, I’m obsessed with these little circular shawl/cowl hybrids. I decided to give a knit one a shot with some Knit Picks Brava I had for a yarn review. I’m pretty much in love with how it came out. The best thing is it only took one skein! Size One size 20” opening at the top, 38” opening at the bottom and 14” tall at the front. Yarn 1 skein of Knit Picks Brava in Orange (100% acrylic; 100g/ 218 yards; medium weight) Needle US 8/5mm 32” circular needle Other Notions 6 stitch markers."
Knitting Needle Size8 or 5 mm, Circular Knitting Needles
Yarn Weight(4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
This beautiful knit infinity scarf pattern is the perfect addition to your pile of knit accessories. The Lace and Mohair Infinity… Continue reading: "Lace and Mohair Infinity Scarf"
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- 8 Halloween Knitting Charts
- Rhombus Weave Shawl
- Juliet Knit Stitch Pattern
- Emilia Shawl
- Sunnyside Scarf
- Bow Tie Keyhole Scarf For Kids
- Dit Dah Square
- Rebar Knit Stitch
- Snow Queen Braid Shawl
- 36 Free Knitting Patterns for Tweens
- 15 Free Cute Knitting Patterns for Every Season
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 9 Free Knitting Patterns Perfect for Spring
- A Knitters Gift Guide: 8 Homemade Gift Ideas
- A Yarn Hoarders Guide to Organization: Knitting Storage Solutions, Simple Knitting Patterns and More
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- How to Knit for Beginners: 9 Free Tutorials
- The Best Light & Lacy Knit Scarf Patterns: 7 Free Scarf Patterns for You