Quick and Easy Knit Cowl
We are adding the pattern to your Knitting Patterns.
This pattern has been saved to My Knitting Patterns.
"This super cozy and warm cowl is the perfect gift or addition to your knitwear store this winter season. You will fall in love with this pattern because not only is it quick and easy, but it looks like you spent a lot of time knitting a complicated stitch. As long as you know how to knit and purl, this pattern will be a breeze! And if you don't like to knit in the round you will love that the pattern is worked flat."
Knitting Needle Size13 or 9 mm
Yarn Weight(5) Bulky/Chunky (12-15 stitches for 4 inches)
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive, partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Ash Heather Knit Tote
- Cheerful Elf Knit Hat
- Easy Cable Knit Headband
- 6 Adult Coloring Pages for Yarn Lovers
- Festive Holiday Throw Knitting Pattern
- Knit Candy Cane Ornament
- Blocked Colors Knit Scarf
- Scrapbuster Selfie Cowl
- Seed Stitch Infinity Scarf
- Mary Jane Baby Booties
- 15 Free Cute Knitting Patterns for Every Season
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 9 Free Knitting Patterns Perfect for Spring
- A Knitters Gift Guide: 8 Homemade Gift Ideas
- A Yarn Hoarders Guide to Organization: Knitting Storage Solutions, Simple Knitting Patterns and More
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- How to Knit for Beginners: 9 Free Tutorials
- The Best Light & Lacy Knit Scarf Patterns: 7 Free Scarf Patterns for You