We are adding the pattern to your Knitting Patterns.
This pattern has been saved to My Knitting Patterns.
This Beginner Eiffel Knit Cowl is the perfect beginner's knitting pattern! This easy DIY scarf is the perfect DIY knit accessory for the colder months. This scarf is such a quick knit pattern to work up and would make an excellent DIY gift idea. A pattern that works for all skill levels, this cowl is the missing DIY accessory in your wardrobe!
From the Blogger: "This isn't your typical beginner scarf! It only uses one skein of yarn, large needles and works up fast. All done in the basic knit/garter stitch making it perfect for beginners."
Knitting Needle Size35 or 19 mm
Yarn Weight(6) Super Bulky/Super Chunky (4-11 stitches for 4 inches)
Gauge0 stitches, 0 rows, 0 inches.
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Diagonal Basketweave Stitch
- Rainbow Ruffle Cowl
- Nordic-Inspired Knit Sweater
- Lovely Lattices Infinity Scarf
- Strawberry Seed Baby Sweater
- Strawberry Seed Baby Booties
- Easy Christmas Trees
- What to Knit With Linen Yarn
- Little Red Riding Hood/Wolf in Granny’s Clothing
- Free Knitting Patterns by Needle Size
- 15 Free Cute Knitting Patterns for Every Season
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 9 Free Knitting Patterns Perfect for Spring
- A Knitters Gift Guide: 8 Homemade Gift Ideas
- A Yarn Hoarders Guide to Organization: Knitting Storage Solutions, Simple Knitting Patterns and More
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- How to Knit for Beginners: 9 Free Tutorials
- The Best Light & Lacy Knit Scarf Patterns: 7 Free Scarf Patterns for You