Heirloom Christmas Stocking
We are adding the pattern to your Knitting Patterns.
This pattern has been saved to My Knitting Patterns.
"This classic stocking is large enough to hold tons of gifts. Add a personal touch to the holidays this season by stitching names onto your stockings. These stockings were designed to be knit on 16 inch circular needles, which makes for a quick knit that you can make in front of the television this holiday season. This stocking is sure to become a family heirloom. The final stocking is 17 inches tall by 6 inches wide."
Knitting Needle Size8 or 5 mm
Yarn Weight(4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
- 27+ Knit Christmas Tree Ornament Patterns
- All Wrapped Up Knit Pillow Pattern
- A Knitters Gift Guide: 8 Homemade Gift Ideas eBook
- 18 Christmas Stocking Patterns
- 20+ Free Christmas Knitting Patterns
- 30+ DIY Christmas Gifts: A Knit Gift Guide
- Easy Holiday Knit Slippers
- Six Pointed Star Christmas Ornament
- Super Sweet Santa Baby Sweater
- Scarf Wrapped Wreath
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Brown Sheep Lanaloft Yarn
- Extended Triangle Wrap
- Sophia's Knit Blanket
- Easy Knit Scarf
- Gentle Swells
- Easy To Knit Slippers
- What Can I Knit With 500 Yards of Yarn?
- Cable Knit Slippers For Childen And Adults
- Cool Stripes Hat
- A Message from The Editors of AllFreeKnitting
- 15 Free Cute Knitting Patterns for Every Season
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 9 Free Knitting Patterns Perfect for Spring
- A Knitters Gift Guide: 8 Homemade Gift Ideas
- A Yarn Hoarders Guide to Organization: Knitting Storage Solutions, Simple Knitting Patterns and More
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- How to Knit for Beginners: 9 Free Tutorials
- The Best Light & Lacy Knit Scarf Patterns: 7 Free Scarf Patterns for You