This project was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
Flat Knit Octopus
We are adding the pattern to your Knitting Patterns.
This pattern has been saved to My Knitting Patterns.
"If you can knit a square, you can make this cute, plush octopus! Ideal for beginner knitters. There are tons of great knitting patterns out there for stuffed animals, but most of them aren’t beginner-friendly. This octopus knitting pattern is as easy as it comes- if you can knit a square, you can make this! It makes a great gift for anyone who loves sea creatures! This octopus is knit using #4 worsted weight yarn and Size US 7 single point knitting needles. "
Knitting Needle Size7 or 4.5 mm
Yarn Weight(4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
Read NextSweet Kitty Easy Knit Toys
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
This Orange Cabled Knit Mittens Pattern is vibrant and full of style. With a bold, chunky cable knitting pattern, these knitted… Continue reading: "Orange Cabled Knit Mittens Pattern"
- 15 Free Cute Knitting Patterns for Every Season
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 9 Free Knitting Patterns Perfect for Spring
- A Knitters Gift Guide: 8 Homemade Gift Ideas
- A Yarn Hoarders Guide to Organization: Knitting Storage Solutions, Simple Knitting Patterns and More
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- How to Knit for Beginners: 9 Free Tutorials
- The Best Light & Lacy Knit Scarf Patterns: 7 Free Scarf Patterns for You