We are adding the pattern to your Knitting Patterns.
This pattern has been saved to My Knitting Patterns.
"This adorable, soft and cuddly, puppy is fun and easy to knit. The pattern is simple and easy to follow and if you can knit, purl, increase and decrease you can make it in no time. With this unique design you can make a finger puppet, a puppy teddy or a cat nip toy for the family pet. You can also knit it for a birthday or special occasion, a party and wedding favours or decorations for Christmas with chocolates and treats inside. The list is endless!"
Knitting Needle Size3 or 3.25 mm
Yarn Weight(3) Light/DK (21-24 stitches to 4 inches)
- DK Wool (Oddments)
- Single point needles
- Sewing needle
- Toy stuffing
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- The Top 5 Knitting Blogs for Beginners
- Special Free Lacy Scarf Knit Pattern
- Quick & Super Easy Sleep Sock Pattern
- Azalea Top-Down Lace Sweater
- Diagonal Knit Square
- Simple Sage Handkerchief
- Connect the Dots
- Lacy Chevron Baby Blanket
- Seed Stitch Cable Headband
- Celestial Cuffs
- 15 Free Cute Knitting Patterns for Every Season
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 9 Free Knitting Patterns Perfect for Spring
- A Knitters Gift Guide: 8 Homemade Gift Ideas
- A Yarn Hoarders Guide to Organization: Knitting Storage Solutions, Simple Knitting Patterns and More
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- How to Knit for Beginners: 9 Free Tutorials
- The Best Light & Lacy Knit Scarf Patterns: 7 Free Scarf Patterns for You