This project was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
Baby Boss Vest
We are adding the pattern to your Knitting Patterns.
This pattern has been saved to My Knitting Patterns.
"Are you ready for autumn? In my case, I am ready for the rainy season since I live in a tropical country. Let us do some stretching and start knitting some things to warm the body. I started out by knitting a baby vest. The baby vest is seamless, stretchy, and has a cable pattern. So this pattern is suitable for beginners who are learning to knit with circular needle and cable needle. Give it a try and let me know by mentioning me on @restidia (Instagram)."
Knitting Needle Size8 or 5 mm, Circular Knitting Needles
Yarn Weight(4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
- Tapestry Needle
- Stitch Marker
- Cable Needle
Read NextTop Down Vintage Baby Cardigans
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Simple Summer Top Knitting Pattern
- Iron Knit Hat
- Basic Ankle Socks
- Simple Brioche Headband
- Daydreamer Shawl
- Forest Beehive Shawlette
- Sage Knit Hat
- Eater Bunny Free Knitting
- Easy Knit Face Scrubbies
- Summer Lace Rectangle Knit Shrug
- 15 Free Cute Knitting Patterns for Every Season
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 9 Free Knitting Patterns Perfect for Spring
- A Knitters Gift Guide: 8 Homemade Gift Ideas
- A Yarn Hoarders Guide to Organization: Knitting Storage Solutions, Simple Knitting Patterns and More
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- How to Knit for Beginners: 9 Free Tutorials
- The Best Light & Lacy Knit Scarf Patterns: 7 Free Scarf Patterns for You