Golden Sun Hat Knitting Pattern
We are adding the pattern to your Knitting Patterns.
This pattern has been saved to My Knitting Patterns.
"The Golden Sun Hat knitting pattern is a bright, fun and adorable baby hat knitting pattern that knits up quickly. The hat is knit in the round and sun’s rays added afterwards. This pattern includes detailed step-by-step instructions AND photos. The Golden Sun Hat knitting pattern was designed to go with my adorable DIY Rainbow Costume for Kids (to find that, visit littleredwindow dot com and search “rainbow costume”) but it makes and adorable hat for anyone who needs a little more sunshine in their life!"
NotesPlease link this pattern to my AllFreeKnitting designer's page: /Cassie-May-Little-Red-Window Thanks!
Knitting Needle Size7 or 4.5 mm, Circular Knitting Needles, Double-Pointed Knitting Needles (DPNs)
Yarn Weight(4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
- 15 Free Cute Knitting Patterns for Every Season
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 9 Free Knitting Patterns Perfect for Spring
- A Knitters Gift Guide: 8 Homemade Gift Ideas
- A Yarn Hoarders Guide to Organization: Knitting Storage Solutions, Simple Knitting Patterns and More
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- How to Knit for Beginners: 9 Free Tutorials
- The Best Light & Lacy Knit Scarf Patterns: 7 Free Scarf Patterns for You