This project was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
How to Knit a Hat: 7 Cozy Free Knit Hat Patterns
- see all comments
"Looks like a nice project, however the patterns from this website that are featured are frequently missing so much essential information, that some of them are useless. The website for the yarn has to be translated and the translation to english is not great, so proves to be more than a little frustrating."
"There is no "book" you must click on the link to see the pattern on the page it links to. After you get to the page, you need to scroll down about 1/3 of the page to find the written pattern there. Hope this helps, happy knitting."
"Sorry, I don't know of a video for that stitch pattern. I did make this project about 10 or so years ago and I remember that it did not really look like the picture until it was completed, while it was on the needles it looked like it wasn't lining up. Is it possible that is what is happening with you?"
"Hi, I can't find the knitting pattern for this book, can I have it please?"
Easiest Knit Baby Hat
We are adding the pattern to your Knitting Patterns.
This pattern has been saved to My Knitting Patterns.
Click here to view your Knitting Patterns.
"This knit baby hat can be worked up in approximately 20 minutes! Yes, in one hour, you could knit 3 little baby hats in different colors for a New Baby Gift! They are very soft and flexible and great for keeping baby's head warm and cozy. A great stash buster as you could work these up in many colors, and even use several colors in the same hat. Make some for someone cute today! Have fun knitting!"
Knitting Needle Size10 or 6 mm
Yarn Weight(4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
Read NextTiny Angel Hat
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
Easy Child's Poncho Pattern
"Pattern shown is sized for a 4-5 year old girl. Pattern worked in one piece except for the collar. Piece measures 12" across the… Continue reading: "Easy Child's Poncho Pattern"
Something worth saving?
- SAVE all your favorite patterns
- ADD personal notes
- QUICKLY reference your patterns
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Loose Ends
- Easy To Knit Slipper Pattern Knit Flat With Bulky Yarn On Straight Needles
- Waffle Stitch Pattern
- Stylish Cardigan With Colorful Stripes
- Unisex Winter Hat
- Spider Fingerless Gloves
- Waffle Stitch Kitchen Towel
- Free Knitting Pattern - Minimalist Round Toe Slippers
- Vertical Stripe Toque, Touque, Or Beanie Hat
- Turban Hat For Beginners
- 15 Free Cute Knitting Patterns for Every Season
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 9 Free Knitting Patterns Perfect for Spring
- A Knitters Gift Guide: 8 Homemade Gift Ideas
- A Yarn Hoarders Guide to Organization: Knitting Storage Solutions, Simple Knitting Patterns and More
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- How to Knit for Beginners: 9 Free Tutorials
- The Best Light & Lacy Knit Scarf Patterns: 7 Free Scarf Patterns for You