We are adding the pattern to your Knitting Patterns.
This pattern has been saved to My Knitting Patterns.
"You'll hit one out of the park with this baby baseball hat! This knitting pattern is a home run! Your little one will be the cutest player on the team in this cute white baseball hat with red stitching just like a real baseball. The pattern includes photos to show you how to make the stitching look right. It uses worsted weight yarn in red and white and size US 7 knitting needles. It is knit in the round."
Knitting Needle Size7 or 4.5 mm
Yarn Weight(4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- All Wrapped Up Knit Pillow Pattern
- Reindeer Knit Christmas Stocking Pattern
- Winter Warmers Christmas Ornaments
- Easy "Corduroy" Scarf
- 8 Knit Glove Patterns
- Knit Gloves Pattern on Straight Needles
- Field Dishcloth
- Ruffled Shawlette
- Giles Table Runner
- Chunky Knit Rug
- 15 Free Cute Knitting Patterns for Every Season
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 9 Free Knitting Patterns Perfect for Spring
- A Knitters Gift Guide: 8 Homemade Gift Ideas
- A Yarn Hoarders Guide to Organization: Knitting Storage Solutions, Simple Knitting Patterns and More
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- How to Knit for Beginners: 9 Free Tutorials
- The Best Light & Lacy Knit Scarf Patterns: 7 Free Scarf Patterns for You