Baseball Baby Knit Hat
We are adding the pattern to your Knitting Patterns.
This pattern has been saved to My Knitting Patterns.
"You'll hit one out of the park with this baby baseball hat! This knitting pattern is a home run! Your little one will be the cutest player on the team in this cute white baseball hat with red stitching just like a real baseball. The pattern includes photos to show you how to make the stitching look right. It uses worsted weight yarn in red and white and size US 7 knitting needles. It is knit in the round."
Knitting Needle Size7 or 4.5 mm
Yarn Weight(4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
The Sunshine Seed Stitch Dishcloth is a super simple pattern that results in a pretty washcloth you can use to brighten up a bathroom… Continue reading: "Sunshine Seed Stitch Dishcloth"
- Golden Sun Hat Knitting Pattern
- Christmas Elf Hat Knitting Pattern
- Easy Double Brim Hat Knitting Pattern
- Adorable Otter Hat Knitting Pattern
- Santa Pixie Bonnet Knitting Pattern
- Baby Carrot Hat Knitting Pattern
- Watermelon Slice Hat Knitting Pattern
- Easy Ribbed Baby Hat Knitting Pattern
- Pom Pom Newborn Hat
- Basic Preemie Hat
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Cable Knit Slippers For Childen And Adults
- Cool Stripes Hat
- Happy Wedding Shawlette
- Dina Baby Blanket
- Rameez Baby Blanket
- Saleha Convertible Gloves
- Saleha Sluuchy Beanie
- Marley Beanie
- 10 Interesting Things to Knit When You're Bored
- Ammara Throw
- 15 Free Cute Knitting Patterns for Every Season
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 9 Free Knitting Patterns Perfect for Spring
- A Knitters Gift Guide: 8 Homemade Gift Ideas
- A Yarn Hoarders Guide to Organization: Knitting Storage Solutions, Simple Knitting Patterns and More
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- How to Knit for Beginners: 9 Free Tutorials
- The Best Light & Lacy Knit Scarf Patterns: 7 Free Scarf Patterns for You