Patriotic Mason Jar Cozy
We are adding the pattern to your Knitting Patterns.
This pattern has been saved to My Knitting Patterns.
"I’m a huge fan of mason jars. I use them to can the food we grow in our greenhouse, I use them to drink my coffee every morning, and we usually have a couple floating around as makeshift vases. So when I decided to add a splash of July 4th to my home decor, incorporating a mason jar was the obvious choice. This cute Mason Jar Cozy Pattern comes in either a knit or a crochet version and offers a super easy, cute option for adding a splash of patriotic decor to your home!"
Knitting Needle Size8 or 5 mm
Yarn Weight(4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
- Approx. 33 Yards of Worsted (4) Weight Yarn (13 Yards White, 9 Yards Red, 9 Yards Blue)
- Size 5.0 mm (US8) Double Pointed Needles (or use the Magic Loop Method) OR whatever size is needed to achieve gauge
- Yarn or Tapestry Needle
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
- 15 Free Cute Knitting Patterns for Every Season
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 9 Free Knitting Patterns Perfect for Spring
- A Knitters Gift Guide: 8 Homemade Gift Ideas
- A Yarn Hoarders Guide to Organization: Knitting Storage Solutions, Simple Knitting Patterns and More
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- How to Knit for Beginners: 9 Free Tutorials
- The Best Light & Lacy Knit Scarf Patterns: 7 Free Scarf Patterns for You