This project was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
Patriotic Mason Jar Cozy
We are adding the pattern to your Knitting Patterns.
This pattern has been saved to My Knitting Patterns.
"I’m a huge fan of mason jars. I use them to can the food we grow in our greenhouse, I use them to drink my coffee every morning, and we usually have a couple floating around as makeshift vases. So when I decided to add a splash of July 4th to my home decor, incorporating a mason jar was the obvious choice. This cute Mason Jar Cozy Pattern comes in either a knit or a crochet version and offers a super easy, cute option for adding a splash of patriotic decor to your home!"
Knitting Needle Size8 or 5 mm
Yarn Weight(4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
- Approx. 33 Yards of Worsted (4) Weight Yarn (13 Yards White, 9 Yards Red, 9 Yards Blue)
- Size 5.0 mm (US8) Double Pointed Needles (or use the Magic Loop Method) OR whatever size is needed to achieve gauge
- Yarn or Tapestry Needle
Read NextKnitted American Flag
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Knit Vintage Men's Hat
- How To Knit Through The Back Loop
- How To Knit A Long Tail Cast On Photo Tutorial
- How To Wash A Skein Of Yarn Before Using
- Laverna Shawlette
- Knit a Sweater Cardigan Style: 11 Easy Knitting Patterns
- 15 Baby Afghan Knitting Patterns
- Knitting Stitch #7
- Knit Aran Baby Romper
- Adalicaia Bonnet
- 15 Free Cute Knitting Patterns for Every Season
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 9 Free Knitting Patterns Perfect for Spring
- A Knitters Gift Guide: 8 Homemade Gift Ideas
- A Yarn Hoarders Guide to Organization: Knitting Storage Solutions, Simple Knitting Patterns and More
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- How to Knit for Beginners: 9 Free Tutorials
- The Best Light & Lacy Knit Scarf Patterns: 7 Free Scarf Patterns for You