The Best of the East Fashion Show & Marketplace Favorites: 7 Knitted Scarf Patterns, Free Knit Tops & More
Katherine Lee From SweaterBabe.com
We are adding the pattern to your Knitting Patterns.
This pattern has been saved to My Knitting Patterns.
Katherine Lee is the Los Angeles-based designer behind the SweaterBabe.com line of knitting patterns. Fans worldwide love SweaterBabe's designs for their chic and modern silhouettes that flatter the body with waist shaping, great details, and rich combinations of lace, cables, and other textured stitches. Her patterns have been published in many books and magazines, including Vogue Knitting's On the Go! series, her own book, and in her members-only online Knitting Club.
Projects on AllFreeKnitting
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Rainbow Ruffle Cowl
- Nordic-Inspired Knit Sweater
- Lovely Lattices Infinity Scarf
- Strawberry Seed Baby Sweater
- Strawberry Seed Baby Booties
- Easy Christmas Trees
- What to Knit With Linen Yarn
- Little Red Riding Hood/Wolf in Granny’s Clothing
- Free Knitting Patterns by Needle Size
- 15 Free Cute Knitting Patterns for Every Season
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 9 Free Knitting Patterns Perfect for Spring
- A Knitters Gift Guide: 8 Homemade Gift Ideas
- A Yarn Hoarders Guide to Organization: Knitting Storage Solutions, Simple Knitting Patterns and More
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- How to Knit for Beginners: 9 Free Tutorials
- The Best Light & Lacy Knit Scarf Patterns: 7 Free Scarf Patterns for You