Miss Babs Hand-Dyed Yarns & Fibers
We are adding the pattern to your Knitting Patterns.
This pattern has been saved to My Knitting Patterns.
Miss Babs Hand-Dyed Yarns and Fibers is a woman-owned business, employing a like-minded group of women who are hard-working and often hard-talking. We like loud music, telling our stories and the truth, supporting each other, sharing tears and laughter, all the while getting a good day's worth of work done. While diverse in our political beliefs (we do not talk politics here), we clearly enjoy each other's company. We join together to get things done, and are proud of our accomplishments.
Four of us are the primary or only breadwinners in our households. For the rest of us it is an important component of the family income. We do not take the success of this business lightly.
We all believe a good day's work is good for the soul. None of us backs off from hard work. At shows, people often lament about how long we've been on our feet, and it is true days at shows can be hard on the legs and feet, but we also stand for long hours every day doing our work. For the most part, this is not sitting down work!
We have all come to believe that the phrase, "It is what it is" should be the group tattoo. We believe in dealing with reality and moving on! Also important to all of us is irreverence and tenderness, thoughtfulness and a sharp wit, sanity and insanity, reality and flights of fancy, dreaming big dreams and being grounded in today. It makes for an interesting life!
We know our customers are critical to our lifeblood and we all believe in great customer service. We like to receive it and so we think it is imperative to provide it to our customers.
Products Reviewed on AllFreeKnitting:
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Sunset Safari Socks
- Foxgloves Stitch
- Simple Ribbing Stitch
- Foxglove Hat
- Three Needle Bind Off Tutorial
- Mermaid/crocodile Stitch
- Sunny Slouchy Beanie
- Cable Cowl In Gradient Color
- Double Brim Santa Hat
- Adult & Child Knitted Slippers…with Bows!!
- 15 Free Cute Knitting Patterns for Every Season
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 9 Free Knitting Patterns Perfect for Spring
- A Knitters Gift Guide: 8 Homemade Gift Ideas
- A Yarn Hoarders Guide to Organization: Knitting Storage Solutions, Simple Knitting Patterns and More
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- How to Knit for Beginners: 9 Free Tutorials
- The Best Light & Lacy Knit Scarf Patterns: 7 Free Scarf Patterns for You