We are adding the pattern to your Knitting Patterns.
This pattern has been saved to My Knitting Patterns.
Knitting Fever imports the finest yarns from around the world for American knitters and crocheters - including favorites like Debbie Bliss, Sublime, Louisa Harding, Elsebeth Lavold, Noro, and Araucania.
Knitting Fever Inc (KFI) had its humble beginnings in 1974 when Sion Elalouf opened his first needlepoint and knitting store in Great Neck, New York. He was inspired by the beautiful and exotic nature of European and Japanese yarns and by the talented textile artists he met.
In the early 80s KFI gave up the retail business to focus on bringing these specialty yarns and fabulous designers to retailers across the USA. Over the past decades KFI supplied the nation with the highest quality yarn lines supported by the greatest designers the industry has seen to date.
KFI uses lessons learned as a retailer to service their customers. This insight allows them to provide the best value and the most cutting edge yarns and support available today. From world class designers like Noro, Debbie Bliss, Louisa Harding, Elsebeth Lavold, Ella Rae, Jane Ellison, Cornelia Tuttle Hamilton, Jenny Watson, and Jean Moss– to some of the oldest and most respected yarn manufacturers in Europe like Sirdar, Sublime, Katia, Laines du Nord, and OnLine, KFI takes pride in supplying the best yarns and the best support from around the world.
Patterns on AllFreeKnitting:
Read NextBernat Yarns
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
- 15 Free Cute Knitting Patterns for Every Season
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 9 Free Knitting Patterns Perfect for Spring
- A Knitters Gift Guide: 8 Homemade Gift Ideas
- A Yarn Hoarders Guide to Organization: Knitting Storage Solutions, Simple Knitting Patterns and More
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- How to Knit for Beginners: 9 Free Tutorials
- The Best Light & Lacy Knit Scarf Patterns: 7 Free Scarf Patterns for You