We are adding the pattern to your Knitting Patterns.
This pattern has been saved to My Knitting Patterns.
Get your weekly dose of fiber related news from the Fiber Hooligan podcast. Hosted by the talented Benjamin Levisay, the Fiber Hooligan is dedicated to bringing you interviews with the best of the fiber arts world. Benjamin Levisay is the CEO of XRX, Inc., home of Knitter's Magazine, XRX Books, and STITCHES Expos. Ben's talented guests provide numerous insights into the various aspects of working with fiber. The Fiber Hooligan touches on numerous subjects, including—but not limited to-- knitting, crocheting, spinning, and weaving. Past guests have included Franklin Habit, Amy Herzog, Miss Babs, and many more!
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
The Beginner Snood Knit Pattern might be one of the most versatile pieces you ever make. This free knit snood pattern is essentially a… Continue reading: "Beginner Snood Knit Patternvideocam"
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Free Knitting Pattern for Baby Dress
- Wrap - Top Pattern
- Coral Bubbly Waves Shawlette
- Block Sweater
- Chair Socks
- Womens Knit Tank Top Pattern
- Lacy Headband
- 10 Advanced Knitting Patterns
- Knit Market Tote
- Cornflower Knit Cardigan Pattern
- 15 Free Cute Knitting Patterns for Every Season
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 9 Free Knitting Patterns Perfect for Spring
- A Knitters Gift Guide: 8 Homemade Gift Ideas
- A Yarn Hoarders Guide to Organization: Knitting Storage Solutions, Simple Knitting Patterns and More
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- How to Knit for Beginners: 9 Free Tutorials
- The Best Light & Lacy Knit Scarf Patterns: 7 Free Scarf Patterns for You