We are adding the pattern to your Knitting Patterns.
This pattern has been saved to My Knitting Patterns.
Get your weekly dose of fiber related news from the Fiber Hooligan podcast. Hosted by the talented Benjamin Levisay, the Fiber Hooligan is dedicated to bringing you interviews with the best of the fiber arts world. Benjamin Levisay is the CEO of XRX, Inc., home of Knitter's Magazine, XRX Books, and STITCHES Expos. Ben's talented guests provide numerous insights into the various aspects of working with fiber. The Fiber Hooligan touches on numerous subjects, including—but not limited to-- knitting, crocheting, spinning, and weaving. Past guests have included Franklin Habit, Amy Herzog, Miss Babs, and many more!
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
This Apricot Cocoa Striped Scarf Pattern has tons of personality and is long enough to get lost in. With 4 lovely accent colors, the… Continue reading: "Apricot Cocoa Striped Scarf Patternvideocam"
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Knit A Boho Christmas Tree Ornament
- Mocha Cherry Shawl
- Sunset Safari Socks
- Foxgloves Stitch
- Simple Ribbing Stitch
- Foxglove Hat
- Three Needle Bind Off Tutorial
- Mermaid/crocodile Stitch
- Sunny Slouchy Beanie
- Cable Cowl In Gradient Color
- 15 Free Cute Knitting Patterns for Every Season
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 9 Free Knitting Patterns Perfect for Spring
- A Knitters Gift Guide: 8 Homemade Gift Ideas
- A Yarn Hoarders Guide to Organization: Knitting Storage Solutions, Simple Knitting Patterns and More
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- How to Knit for Beginners: 9 Free Tutorials
- The Best Light & Lacy Knit Scarf Patterns: 7 Free Scarf Patterns for You