ASF Lightware Solutions
We are adding the pattern to your Knitting Patterns.
This pattern has been saved to My Knitting Patterns.
ASF Lightware Solutions specializes in personal, portable, lighting and low vision aids distributed through retail and online stores including specialty stores, Readinglight.com, and Amazon.com. ASF was founded by Arthur Friedman after a distinguished career as a printing industry engineer and executive. Mr. Friedman has been awarded 18 patents for his inventions and designs including patents on the design of the Beam N Read light and for vision aids. The idea for the Beam N Read Light grew out of his own need for portable lighting. Where many companies simply import products resulting in many me-too products on the market, ASF Lightware Solutions designs its own unique products and holds patents on their design. Co-founder & CKO (Chief Knitting Officer) Cynthia Friedman is an avid knitter in between running company operations and a constant user of her Beam N Read Hands Free Light for knitting and many other tasks.
Producs Reviewed on AllFreeKnitting:
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Special Free Lacy Scarf Knit Pattern
- Quick & Super Easy Sleep Sock Pattern
- Azalea Top-Down Lace Sweater
- Diagonal Knit Square
- Simple Sage Handkerchief
- Connect the Dots
- Lacy Chevron Baby Blanket
- Seed Stitch Cable Headband
- Celestial Cuffs
- Cabinesque Coaster
- 15 Free Cute Knitting Patterns for Every Season
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 9 Free Knitting Patterns Perfect for Spring
- A Knitters Gift Guide: 8 Homemade Gift Ideas
- A Yarn Hoarders Guide to Organization: Knitting Storage Solutions, Simple Knitting Patterns and More
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- How to Knit for Beginners: 9 Free Tutorials
- The Best Light & Lacy Knit Scarf Patterns: 7 Free Scarf Patterns for You