This project was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
A Yarn Hoarders Guide to Organization: Knitting Storage Solutions, Simple Knitting Patterns and More
Weave Only Just Begun Square
We are adding the pattern to your Knitting Patterns.
This pattern has been saved to My Knitting Patterns.
"Weave Only Just Begun is pattern #15 in the 2018 Harmony Blanket Knit Along. Like a series of mini cables, pairs of stitches cross over each other in alternating directions to make the beautiful, basketweave texture. Learn how to make crossed stitches in both purl and knit to achieve the alternating design. The pattern includes both written and charted versions of the instructions. There is also a video tutorial available for the Diagonal Basketweave stitch pattern. "
Knitting Needle Size8 or 5 mm
Yarn Weight(4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
- 35 yds Lion Brand Vanna’s Choice Yarn #135 Rust
Size 8 (5mm) knitting needles or size needed to obtain gauge
Read NextCables On Seed Stitch Square
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Simple Summer Top Knitting Pattern
- Iron Knit Hat
- Basic Ankle Socks
- Simple Brioche Headband
- Daydreamer Shawl
- Forest Beehive Shawlette
- Sage Knit Hat
- Eater Bunny Free Knitting
- Easy Knit Face Scrubbies
- Summer Lace Rectangle Knit Shrug
- 15 Free Cute Knitting Patterns for Every Season
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 9 Free Knitting Patterns Perfect for Spring
- A Knitters Gift Guide: 8 Homemade Gift Ideas
- A Yarn Hoarders Guide to Organization: Knitting Storage Solutions, Simple Knitting Patterns and More
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- How to Knit for Beginners: 9 Free Tutorials
- The Best Light & Lacy Knit Scarf Patterns: 7 Free Scarf Patterns for You