This project was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
A Yarn Hoarders Guide to Organization: Knitting Storage Solutions, Simple Knitting Patterns and More
Iron Knit Stitch
We are adding the pattern to your Knitting Patterns.
This pattern has been saved to My Knitting Patterns.
"Iron Knit stitch is an easy and beginner friendly stitch that requires only knowledge of basic stitches such as knit and purl. This stitch is knitted in rows but if you want to learn how to knit it in rounds check my popular video tutorial of Iron Knit Hat for men. This stitch can be also used for cardigans, scarfs or even blankets. Knit a matching set hat and scarf for your beloved one. "
Knitting Needle Size6 or 4 mm
Yarn Weight(5) Bulky/Chunky (12-15 stitches for 4 inches)
Read NextRibbed 3×2 Stitch
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
- 15 Free Cute Knitting Patterns for Every Season
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 9 Free Knitting Patterns Perfect for Spring
- A Knitters Gift Guide: 8 Homemade Gift Ideas
- A Yarn Hoarders Guide to Organization: Knitting Storage Solutions, Simple Knitting Patterns and More
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- How to Knit for Beginners: 9 Free Tutorials
- The Best Light & Lacy Knit Scarf Patterns: 7 Free Scarf Patterns for You