A Yarn Hoarders Guide to Organization: Knitting Storage Solutions, Simple Knitting Patterns and More
We are adding the pattern to your Knitting Patterns.
This pattern has been saved to My Knitting Patterns.
"This stitch features alternating horizontal purl dashes across a stockinette background. This is one of 30 free knitting patterns for 6" (15 cm) squares in the Anthology Blanket Knit-a-Long. Skills Required: Basic knitting stitches: cast on, knit, purl, bind off Knitting flat in rows Skill Level: Easy Finished Size 6″ (15 cm) square. Materials Cascade 220 Superwash (100% superwash wool), or approximately 41 yds (37.5 m) in any medium weight yarn. US Size 7/4.5 mm knitting needles, or any size needed to obtain gauge. Yarn needle. Gauge Completed square = 6″ (15 cm) in pattern. Exact gauge is not critical for this project."
Knitting Needle Size7 or 4.5 mm
Yarn Weight(4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- The Top 5 Knitting Blogs for Beginners
- Special Free Lacy Scarf Knit Pattern
- Quick & Super Easy Sleep Sock Pattern
- Azalea Top-Down Lace Sweater
- Diagonal Knit Square
- Simple Sage Handkerchief
- Connect the Dots
- Lacy Chevron Baby Blanket
- Seed Stitch Cable Headband
- Celestial Cuffs
- 15 Free Cute Knitting Patterns for Every Season
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 9 Free Knitting Patterns Perfect for Spring
- A Knitters Gift Guide: 8 Homemade Gift Ideas
- A Yarn Hoarders Guide to Organization: Knitting Storage Solutions, Simple Knitting Patterns and More
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- How to Knit for Beginners: 9 Free Tutorials
- The Best Light & Lacy Knit Scarf Patterns: 7 Free Scarf Patterns for You