We are adding the pattern to your Knitting Patterns.
This pattern has been saved to My Knitting Patterns.
"Basketweave stitch is one of my favorite stitch for beginners. Combination of knit and purl stitches let the finish garment easily drape and be used for sweaters or cardigan as well as for small accessories. That is why at the very beginning I have added couple for ribbing rows. For this swatch I was using 4 mm knitting needles and super soft Debbie Bliss (Cashmerino Aran) yarn. This stitch can be also used for pillow cases or small baby blankets. "
Knitting Needle Size6 or 4 mm
Yarn Weight(4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
- 15 Free Cute Knitting Patterns for Every Season
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 9 Free Knitting Patterns Perfect for Spring
- A Knitters Gift Guide: 8 Homemade Gift Ideas
- A Yarn Hoarders Guide to Organization: Knitting Storage Solutions, Simple Knitting Patterns and More
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- How to Knit for Beginners: 9 Free Tutorials
- The Best Light & Lacy Knit Scarf Patterns: 7 Free Scarf Patterns for You