We are adding the pattern to your Knitting Patterns.
This pattern has been saved to My Knitting Patterns.
"Daylily Stitch is one more beginner friendly stitch that can be used literally for everything starting from small projects such as hats, scarfs or pillow cases and ending with blankets, shawls or even sweaters and cardigans. Even this stitch has 8 rows, they are easy and fast to remembers as soon as you repeat it couple of times. For this stitch I was using 4 mm knitting needles and cast on multiple of 4 stitches. "
Knitting Needle Size6 or 4 mm
Yarn Weight(3) Light/DK (21-24 stitches to 4 inches)
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
Can you smell it? Spring is just around the corner. Don't put away your knitting needles just yet. This Lavender Fields Easy Knit… Continue reading: "Lavender Fields Easy Knit Shawl Pattern"
- 15 Free Cute Knitting Patterns for Every Season
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 9 Free Knitting Patterns Perfect for Spring
- A Knitters Gift Guide: 8 Homemade Gift Ideas
- A Yarn Hoarders Guide to Organization: Knitting Storage Solutions, Simple Knitting Patterns and More
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- How to Knit for Beginners: 9 Free Tutorials
- The Best Light & Lacy Knit Scarf Patterns: 7 Free Scarf Patterns for You