Caron Simply Soft Camo
We are adding the pattern to your Knitting Patterns.
This pattern has been saved to My Knitting Patterns.
Your favorite Simply Soft Yarn is now in a new Camo colorway. If you've been tired of working with the same old solid colors or even neutrals, then you're going to love this new line. After all, Camo is making a comeback in the fashion world; you'll see it on clothing, footwear, bags and more.
Simply Soft Camo is a fun variegated yarn made of 100% Acrylic. Each skein is 4 ounces and 204 yards. What's great about this yarn is that you can machine wash and machine dry your projects, so you don't have to worry about your projects getting destroyed. Whether you knit or crochet with this yarn you will love the outcome.
With Camo being a medium worsted weight yarn, it is easy to work with. Not sure of what to make with it? There are plenty of knit patterns you can come up with, but this yarn is specifically great for accessories, garments and home decor.
This yarn comes in a variety of great colorways like Mash Camo, Pink Camo, Renegade, Woodland, Snow Camo, Night Camo and more. Each skein combines classic and modern camo shades for a fun design. This is a fantastic yarn to use if you're looking for a neat and unpredictable pattern. I say unpredictable because with the yarn being variegated you never know when the color is going to change, or what the final product is going to look like. At only $4.29 a skein, you get a pretty good deal!
*Get 15% off your first Yarnspirations purchase.
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
If you love bold patterns and colors, then this Midas Touch Golden Cables Shawl should be right up your alley. Between the bold and… Continue reading: "Midas Touch Golden Cables Shawl"
- Chance to win Lace Weight Silk Cloud Sparkle Yarn!
- Enter to win The Baby Wool Yarn!
- Win Red Heart Scrubby Yarn!
- Chance to Win a Anne Geddes Baby Yarn and Learn to Mini Loom Kit!
- Chance to Win a Bundle of Sparkle DK Yarn!
- Martha Stewart Crafts Knit & Weave Loom Kit
- Win James C. Brett Marble Chunky Yarn!
- Enter to Win an Amazing Knitting Loom Set!
- Chance to win Scarfie Yarn!
- Enter to win Resilient Superwash Merino Sock!
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Valentines Wavy Scarf
- Wave Of Light Baby Bonnets
- Bibi Baby Bonnet
- Ginger Interchangeable Circular Needle Set
- What Can I Knit With 400 Yards of Yarn?
- Braided Bridge Cable Scarf
- Aspen Mountain Throw Blanket
- Bobble And Ribs Coffee Coat
- 36 200-Yard Knitting Patterns
- Crayon Box Sampler Afghan
- 15 Free Cute Knitting Patterns for Every Season
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 9 Free Knitting Patterns Perfect for Spring
- A Knitters Gift Guide: 8 Homemade Gift Ideas
- A Yarn Hoarders Guide to Organization: Knitting Storage Solutions, Simple Knitting Patterns and More
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- How to Knit for Beginners: 9 Free Tutorials
- The Best Light & Lacy Knit Scarf Patterns: 7 Free Scarf Patterns for You