Alp Natural Yarn from Feza Yarns
We are adding the pattern to your Knitting Patterns.
This pattern has been saved to My Knitting Patterns.
Alp Natural Yarn
Gifted by Feza Yarns
Reviewed by Caitlin Eaton, Editor of AllFreeKnitting
When I first received a couple of hanks of Alp Natural yarn by Feza Yarns for review, I was extremely excited to finally get my hands on high quality, novelty yarn. What is novelty yarn, you ask? It’s usually handspun yarn that features unique fiber composition: the wool might be a little thicker in certain areas, there may be a sudden flash of metallic thread in other parts of the skein, two colors might be woven together as one strand, or the yarn could feature unusual materials like silk or ribbon. But no matter what the yarn is composed of, novelty yarns all promise this: you’ll be able to make a beautiful garment that will be different from anything your friends create!
Novelty yarns, like Alp Natural, allow the creative knitter to express him or herself in a way that many store-bought yarns don’t provide outlets for. Because the Alp Natural yarn is composed of 10% linen, 10% silk, 40% cotton and 40% viscose, the end result is bound to spark your imagination and creativity. There are so many gorgeous textures in this yarn, that the possibilities for creation are truly endless. While you’ll probably feel inspired to make up your own luxurious pattern once you see and feel this yarn for yourself, Feza Yarns also offers a few free ones on their Ravelry page.
And just in time for spring and summer, Feza has introduced new bold colors into the Alp Natural line, including pink, yellow, orange, cranberry and purple. Visit Fezayarns.com to find out where you can purchase some of this gorgeous yarn near you!
Read NextBoye Long Loom Set
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
This beautiful knit infinity scarf pattern is the perfect addition to your pile of knit accessories. The Lace and Mohair Infinity… Continue reading: "Lace and Mohair Infinity Scarf"
- Enter to win the Boye Long Loom Set!
- Enter to win Red Heart With Love Yarn!
- Erin Lane Self-Locking Project Bag Review
- Enter to win Crazy Sexy Wool Yarn!
- Enter to win Bernat Blanket Yarn!
- Lion Brand Yarn: Homespun in Coral Reef
- Win James C. Brett Marble Chunky Yarn!
- Win Red Heart Scrubby Yarn!
- Enter to Win an Amazing Knitting Loom Set!
- 10 Super Fine Yarns to Knit With
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Iron Knit Hat
- Basic Ankle Socks
- Simple Brioche Headband
- Daydreamer Shawl
- Forest Beehive Shawlette
- Sage Knit Hat
- Eater Bunny Free Knitting
- Easy Knit Face Scrubbies
- Summer Lace Rectangle Knit Shrug
- 10 Easy Knitting Projects for Gifts
- 15 Free Cute Knitting Patterns for Every Season
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 9 Free Knitting Patterns Perfect for Spring
- A Knitters Gift Guide: 8 Homemade Gift Ideas
- A Yarn Hoarders Guide to Organization: Knitting Storage Solutions, Simple Knitting Patterns and More
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- How to Knit for Beginners: 9 Free Tutorials
- The Best Light & Lacy Knit Scarf Patterns: 7 Free Scarf Patterns for You