We are adding the pattern to your Knitting Patterns.
This pattern has been saved to My Knitting Patterns.
"Allsorts is a knitting stitch pattern by Jan Eaton excerpted from 200 Ripple Stitch Patterns: Exciting Patterns to Knit and Crochet for Afghans, Blankets, and Throws. It is published on Underground Crafter with permission from Search Press North America. This pattern uses US pattern abbreviations. This classic lace stitch has a strikingly different pattern when worked in bold stripes of mid-grey, dark grey and pale cream. The stitch also looks good when worked in one solid colour of yarn."
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Bernat Super Value Yarn
- Simple Braids Hat
- Quick Round Scrubby
- Kenai Skyline Shawl
- Tiny Topaz Premature Baby Cardigan
- Triangles Baby Blanket
- 36 100-Yard Knitting Patterns
- Chateau Knit Cowl
- Eos Lip Balm Holder
- Meshy Squishy Toque
- 15 Free Cute Knitting Patterns for Every Season
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 9 Free Knitting Patterns Perfect for Spring
- A Knitters Gift Guide: 8 Homemade Gift Ideas
- A Yarn Hoarders Guide to Organization: Knitting Storage Solutions, Simple Knitting Patterns and More
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- How to Knit for Beginners: 9 Free Tutorials
- The Best Light & Lacy Knit Scarf Patterns: 7 Free Scarf Patterns for You