We are adding the pattern to your Knitting Patterns.
This pattern has been saved to My Knitting Patterns.
"Allsorts is a knitting stitch pattern by Jan Eaton excerpted from 200 Ripple Stitch Patterns: Exciting Patterns to Knit and Crochet for Afghans, Blankets, and Throws. It is published on Underground Crafter with permission from Search Press North America. This pattern uses US pattern abbreviations. This classic lace stitch has a strikingly different pattern when worked in bold stripes of mid-grey, dark grey and pale cream. The stitch also looks good when worked in one solid colour of yarn."
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
We know what you're thinking: how could such an easy knit scarf pattern look so elegant? That's because with simplicity, you get to… Continue reading: "Charismatic Knit Scarf Pattern"
- Humuhumunukunukuapua'a Knitting Pattern
- Ultra Dense Scrubby
- Easy Knit Pumpkin
- Water Bottle Holder
- How to knit Twisted Moss Stitch
- Laptop Sleeve Basketweave Knitting Pattern
- Therapy Knitting: 21 Free Knitting Patterns for a Healthy Mind
- Reusable Duster
- Easy Knit Yoga Mat Strap
- Elegant Empire Waist Knit Dress Pattern
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Nordic-Inspired Knit Sweater
- Lovely Lattices Infinity Scarf
- Strawberry Seed Baby Sweater
- Strawberry Seed Baby Booties
- Easy Christmas Trees
- What to Knit With Linen Yarn
- Little Red Riding Hood/Wolf in Granny’s Clothing
- Free Knitting Patterns by Needle Size
- Buffalo Plaid Winter Hat
- 15 Free Cute Knitting Patterns for Every Season
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 9 Free Knitting Patterns Perfect for Spring
- A Knitters Gift Guide: 8 Homemade Gift Ideas
- A Yarn Hoarders Guide to Organization: Knitting Storage Solutions, Simple Knitting Patterns and More
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- How to Knit for Beginners: 9 Free Tutorials
- The Best Light & Lacy Knit Scarf Patterns: 7 Free Scarf Patterns for You