Striped Dog Bandanna
We are adding the pattern to your Knitting Patterns.
This pattern has been saved to My Knitting Patterns.
If we're being honest, there's nothing cuter than your pooch when he's just back from the groomer and has an adorable bandanna hanging in his fur. You can make him some yourself with this Striped Dog Bandanna pattern. Knit your own dog bandanna easy with this beginning knitting project. Not only will he look adorable, but you'll get some practice in with striped knitting designs. Maybe you can even knit your own scarf to match his bandanna! Fido already loves you unconditionally, so show him that you love him back.
Knitting Needle Size10 or 6 mm
Yarn Weight(4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
Gauge0 stitches, 0 rows, 0 inches.
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
Can you smell it? Spring is just around the corner. Don't put away your knitting needles just yet. This Lavender Fields Easy Knit… Continue reading: "Lavender Fields Easy Knit Shawl Pattern"
- 15 Free Cute Knitting Patterns for Every Season
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 9 Free Knitting Patterns Perfect for Spring
- A Knitters Gift Guide: 8 Homemade Gift Ideas
- A Yarn Hoarders Guide to Organization: Knitting Storage Solutions, Simple Knitting Patterns and More
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- How to Knit for Beginners: 9 Free Tutorials
- The Best Light & Lacy Knit Scarf Patterns: 7 Free Scarf Patterns for You