This project was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
Iron Knit Hat
We are adding the pattern to your Knitting Patterns.
This pattern has been saved to My Knitting Patterns.
"Easy, warm, stylish, comfy and so on. I can talk a lot about Iron knit hat. To make sure you should definitely try knitting this hat. The hat perfectly fits both men and women. Optionally, you can add a fur or yarn pom pom. For the hat you will need bulky yarn and 6.5 mm knitting needles. No worries, you can use medium worsted or even super bulky yarn and if you know your gauge you can easily recalculate the pattern"
Knitting Needle Size10.5 or 6.5 mm
Yarn Weight(5) Bulky/Chunky (12-15 stitches for 4 inches)
Read NextKnitted House Slippers for Him
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
- Knitted House Slippers for Him
- Knitting for Men: 50 Man Approved Knits
- Knit Vintage Men's Hat
- Knitted French Beret
- 9 Men's Knitting Patterns: Men's Knitted Hat Patterns, Knit Scarves, & More Free eBook
- Easy Mens Striped Scarf Knitting Pattern
- Versatile Knit Tie
- Slouchy Knit Hat and Scarf
- Knitted Men's Tie
- Knitted Slouchy Hat and Scarf - Unisex
- 15 Free Cute Knitting Patterns for Every Season
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 9 Free Knitting Patterns Perfect for Spring
- A Knitters Gift Guide: 8 Homemade Gift Ideas
- A Yarn Hoarders Guide to Organization: Knitting Storage Solutions, Simple Knitting Patterns and More
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- How to Knit for Beginners: 9 Free Tutorials
- The Best Light & Lacy Knit Scarf Patterns: 7 Free Scarf Patterns for You