Sweetie Baby Knit Pixie
By: Brittany Alsip from bhookedcrochet.com
We are adding the pattern to your Knitting Patterns.
This pattern has been saved to My Knitting Patterns.
"Baby hats are perfect for last minute shower gifts and this Sweetie Baby Knit Pixie is no exception - it works up in just a few short hours! The recommended yarn is a chunky weight, making it quick and easy to work with and it's delightfully soft for a brand new baby. Follow along with the free pattern here and keep an eye out for the full video tutorial coming to the B.hooked YouTube channel in August."
Knitting Needle Size10 or 6 mm
Yarn Weight(5) Bulky/Chunky (12-15 stitches for 4 inches)
- Patons Beehive Baby Chunky Yarn
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Love these projects? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
- 15 Free Cute Knitting Patterns for Every Season
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 9 Free Knitting Patterns Perfect for Spring
- A Knitters Gift Guide: 8 Homemade Gift Ideas
- A Yarn Hoarders Guide to Organization: Knitting Storage Solutions, Simple Knitting Patterns and More
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- How to Knit for Beginners: 9 Free Tutorials
- The Best Light & Lacy Knit Scarf Patterns: 7 Free Scarf Patterns for You
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Jersey Be Good Yarn
- Simple Summer Knit Sweater Pattern
- Kensington Elegance Knit Hat Pattern
- Slouchy Stripes Toddler Hat Pattern
- Top Knot Baby Hat Pattern
- Yarn Weights Chart [Infographic]
- Handknit Boyfriend Scarf
- Cozy Cable Knit Hat Pattern
- Fine Carnivale Knit Lace Shawl
- Beautiful Brioche Knit Shawl Pattern